Join the virtual German American B2B Days “SAXONY!visit-Automotive” from September 19 to 21, 2022!
Meet German suppliers and innovators in the field of automated driving!
SAXONY TRADE & INVEST (WFS) and AMZ would like to invite experts, decision makers, and managers to join us on the virtual business trip
From September 19, 2022 to September 21, 2022, Saxony – one of 16 federal states of Germany – will host a digital business mission for U.S. companies on the topic of highly automated driving. The agenda will include presentations and discussions about innovative mobility and autonomous driving solutions for tomorrow. The participants will have the opportunity of meeting new partners and creating cooperation as well as sharing knowledge about the latest technologies, mobility solutions, and their applications.
Virtual visits at German companies, workshops and informal discussions, will round off the program. Various programm points and B2B talks with German companies will take place, to which we cordially invite all Amercian companies.
The Meetup will begin on September 19 with presentations of U.S. and Saxon expertise on autonomous and connected driving. Here, experts from the two regions will speak on the current status and future steps in the field of autonomous driving. During this event, a U.S.-German consortium will debut its highly automated road sweeper, which U.S. and German companies (New Eagle, FAUN, FusionSystems and NAVENTIK) have been working on together. This brand new technology is currently being developed as part of the Automated Street Sweeper project, led by AMZ and supported by its partner, Ann Arbor SPARK.
On the second day , the participants will present their activities. After these presentations we will organize B2B meetings between American and German companies, to which the AMZ will invite all its Automotive & AV member companies.
Monday, September 19, 2022
- Presentation of the SAXONY TRADE & INVEST and the Saxon State Ministry for Economic Affairs, Labor and Transport
Frederico Rosenbaum, SAXONY TRADE & INVEST (WFS)
- Introduction of AMZ – Network of Automotive Suppliers in Saxony
Alexander Helbych, AMZ Saxony
- Presentation of CADA – Chemnitz Automated Driving Alliance (requested)
Bert Auerbach, FDTech (requested)
- Introduction of Ann Arbor SPARK – Cluster of Business and Manufacturing excellence in Michigan (requested)
Komal Doshi, Ann Arbor SPARK
- American – German R&D-project Autonomous street sweeper a best practice example
Achim Jackisch, FAUN Viatec GmbH
- Conducting a cooperation exchange/project workshop
Tuesday, September 20, 2022
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
- Optional as needed
Please note programm changes could be possible and may occur.
- Acquiring in-depth knowledge about state-of-the-art technologies
- Gaining direct access to German expertise and innovative potential
- Presenting your own key advantages and best practice examples to establish cooperations
- Getting hands-on practical knowledge about German companies
- Identifying and integrating vibrant partners for cooperations designed to solve your own project-related issues
- Establishing cooperations and business relationships as well as developing partnerships
- matchmaking with potential business partners from Germany for technical cooperation, joint ventures/ production, and more
- Developing and expanding your business network in Germany and Europe
Conditions and costs
Your participation in the summit will be free of charge.
- Questions related to project – just contact us
- Complete the registration form
- Optional: take part at a preparation workshop
If you are interested in presenting your company and you want to join, you can let us know today. Please register for an attendance without a charge.
The entire SAXONY!visits project is coordinated by the SAXONY TRADE & INVEST. It is funded by the Saxon State Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labour and Transport (SMWA). It is part of the BBA-programme with the objective of establishing and expanding cooperations. AMZ is mandated to organize the digital summit.
Deadline for Registration: September 5, 2022.
The registration is free of charge. Please note that your participation in the project is only possible after an official confirmation by AMZ and confirmation of the general rules. Some examples of the rules will be contact details of companies will be provided to attendees.
We kindly ask you to answer all of the following questions in English