Competence atlas lightweight construction
Companies, institutes and networks from Central Germany present themselves in concise short profiles in the current Lightweight Construction Competence Atlas print und online. The spectrum ranges from cars and trains to building materials made of carbon concrete to “slimmed-down” machine components.
The competence atlas was compiled by Autoland Sachsen with the support of the Saxony Economic Development Corporation.
Fields of competence
- Design / construction / engineering in the lightweight construction area
- Development / manufacture of equipment and manufacturing technology
- Development / production of semi-finished products, components / assemblies, final products
- Development / production of materials and composites
- Development / implementation of lightweight construction technologies
- Examination / testing / simulation of lightweight construction materials and products