25th International Automobile Congress Zwickau
Revolution in the automotive world
This is the theme of the quarter-century anniversary congress of the Chemnitz Chamber of Commerce on 12. and October 13, 2021 . Right now, in the time of upheaval in electrification and digitization, the automotive industry is also affected by the current difficult economic situation. Linked to this is the industry’s limited global supply chain.
Manufacturers and suppliers have been facing enormous challenges for several years. Digitization of production, electromobility and new drives, autonomous and networked driving are revolutionizing the automotive industry. In order for this structural change to succeed and for the automotive industry to remain globally competitive, far-reaching partnerships are required between all those involved. Where are there still opportunities and alternatives here? These new developments will be discussed on a broad professional platform in October 2021.
Various speakers will discuss these new developments on a broad professional platform in October 2021. The top speakers include:
- Prof. Dr. sc. techn. Thomas Koch, Head of the Institute for Piston Machines, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Karlsruhe
- Dr. Jan Spies, Volkswagen AG
- Werner Diwald, CEO, German Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Association, Berlin
- Michael Colberg, Chief Operations Officer Automotive, REHAU AG + Co., Rehau
- Roberto García Martínez, CEO, Eurobattery Minerals AB, Stockholm
- Dr. Robert Cisek, Managing Director, Volkswagen Group South Africa
The AMZ member lounge traditionally takes place on the first day of the congress, October 12, 2021 . AMZ members receive a personal invitation to the network meeting.
Best of Automobilkongress 2020
Please accept "External Media" cookies to see the content.
Take advantage of the opportunity in advance to bring your company to the automotive congress:
© Calendar icon: freepik – rawpixel.com