Workshop: Reduction of CO2 consumption & preparation of CO2 balance for automotive suppliers
In July of this year, we already held a workshop on the topic of “CO2-neutral components” in our network. There we first sounded out the new requirements of the OEM for the supplier companies ( HERE a short review). The workshop was very well received and was so constructive that we would like to pursue the topic further. A follow-up workshop will be held on 9. December will take place at 1Energie in Chemnitz and will now devote itself to these topics:
- How do I create a correct CO2 balance ?
- What possibilities for CO2 reduction are there from the point of view of the energy provider?
- How have other companies in the network already implemented the topic?
- What funding opportunities are there?
- What specific solutions are there for the various subject areas (e.g. waste, electricity, use of materials) à pitch from solution providers.
The program will appear shortly.
The event is free of charge and takes place in cooperation with the Cleantech Initiative Ostdeutschland . The number of participants is limited and AMZ members prefer to take part.
Time and place
9. December 2021 , approx. 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., 1 Energie Sachsen
© Pixabay – marcinjozwiak