European Lightweight Cluster Alliance (ELCA) - "end-of-the-year" video
In 2022, together with the other 13 hub partners of the ELCA European Lightweight Cluster Alliance, we were able to make a major contribution in the field of lightweight construction.
The ELCA’s end-of-the-year video is an inspiring summary of our joint successes!
For the AMZ network, this lightweight cluster offers excellent opportunities for building interesting and reliable partnerships!
Members of the AMZ benefit from our international networking:
- Cooperation with top class innovators in Europe
- Market information (players, topics, technologies, materials, regional markets)
- Use and share knowledge and know-how
- Get to know and test potential partners
- Joint projects and orders
- Visibility towards large companies
- Visibility towards politics (EU, regulations, standardization)
More information can be found here: AMZ-Lightweight
Source cover image: https://elcanetwork.eu/