Presentations of the cooperation workshop with Czech Republic in the field of automated driving
With the target to expand the R&D landscape between Czech and German companies, we invited together with the Innovation Centre of the Usti Region to the Cooperation Workshop Automated Driving on 29. – 30. April 2021.
The program was divided into two parts over two days. In the first part, industry experts from the Czech Republic and Saxony gave presentations on location competencies, networks and technologies. In the second part, Czech and German companies were able to present themselves and explain their goals for cooperation.
Here we have put together the approved presentations of the companies involved:
Thursday, 29. April 2021
- Welcoming and Presentation AMZ Network of Automotive Suppliers
Alexander Helbych, Thomas Keltsch, AMZ Saxony
- Introduction of CADA Chemnitz Automated Driving Alliance
Bert Auerbach, FDTech GmbH
- Introduction of CzechInvest and investment incentives
Alena Hájková, Business and Investment Development Agency CzechInvest
- Introduction of Innovation Mobility HUB
Karolína Konicarová, Business and Investment Development Agency CzechInvest
- Presentation of CCAM projects in Usti Region area
Cross-border project collaboration funding possibilities for 2021-27
Petr Achs, Regional Authority of Usti Region
Friday, 30. April 2021
Presentations of Czech companies
- AUREL CZ
- BRING AUTO
- CEDA Maps a.s.
- TESKA Labs – Cybersecurity
- VANILLA – Robot chassis & autonomous remote control
- Brno University of Technology – Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of transportation sciences, Czech technical university in Prague
- Technical University of Liberec
- Univerzita J.E. Purkyne v Usti Nad Labem – Transport and mobility research team
Presentations of German companies
Network AMZ Sachsen
AMZ Sachsen is an association which represent the automotive country Saxony with five OEM facilities and more than 800 suppliers, equipment suppliers and service providers. It offers project management, trend scouting, publications, events and policy dialogues.
Become an AMZ member and take advantage of the benefits of membership!
- Our services for members
- Develop new market access and business potential
- Contacts to other companies, potential customers and project partners
- Access to industrial workshops, B2B platforms and events
- Joint trade fair appearances and marketing activities
- Develop ideas and project concepts together
- Effective representation of interests in politics, associations and committees
- Regular information on the most important events and developments in the national and international industry
To become a member of AMZ Sachsen, please fill out the membership application and send us the document by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will then be checked and confirmed immediately. You can find information on the amount of contributions in the AMZ terms and conditions.